From fertility to positive body image, yoga and meditation tools can bring so many amazing benefits to a woman’s health and well-being.
Males and females are built differently and also carry distinctive emotional and mental imprints, therefore it's important to be able to tailor yoga to each gender. Delve into the theory and practices designed for women to balance and optimise the physical, mental and emotional aspects of their unique bodies at different stages of life. Learn self-nurturing and energising techniques, explore a women’s natural cycles and gain ability to apply this inspiration to your self as well as share it with others.
- Asanas (postures for the female anatomy and emotions)
- Bandhas (pelvic floor and core exercises)
- Mudras (gestures to conserve and raise energy)
- Pranayama (breath techniques to balance and calm the mind)
- Meditation (tools for coping during life’s challenges)
- Opening your creativity with Yantra and Mantra
- Guest class with Swami Vidyanand
Join Swami Karma Karuna at Kawai Purapura for this insightful workshop
The workshop includes:
- Three healthy and freshly prepared vegetarian meals per day
- Use of our outdoor pool, spa and sauna facilities
- Daily class times: 6.30am - 8.15pm with breaks for meals
Swami Karma Karuna
is an engaging, intuitive yoga and meditation teacher, international speaker and writer, with more than 25 years training and experience in a range or areas such as Yoga Nidra, Restorative Yoga, Mantra, Chakras and Women's Health. She is a Satyananda Yoga Teacher’s Association Member, a registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance, certified through International Association of Yoga Therapists and a Senior Teacher of Yoga Australia. Yearly visits to India to practice selfless service and learn from her spiritual guide, Swami Niranjanananda, give her food for thought and the push to keep growing!
Also a founding member and director of Anahata Yoga Retreat, New Zealand, Swami Karma Karuna is passionate about sharing a yogic lifestyle with aspirants from around the world. Her wide range of teaching spans varying settings, cultures and social areas. It includes yoga teacher trainings, international yoga festivals and events, spiritual sadhana retreats, India retreats and working one to one addressing individual needs. The long held dream of developing and leading Yoga Nidra and Restorative Yoga Instructors Professional Development Trainings has also now been manifested.
Purchase your tickets here
This Sacred Feminine article
(part 1 of 4) offers good background information.