The Yogic Life Skills retreat offers a 4 week easy-entry path in to a more conscious lifestyle. It begins with the 7 day Explore Your ‘Self’ Retreat, and continues with a residential 3 week stay of yogic lifestyle learning and experience.
Looking to immerse yourself in a healthier, more conscious environment while gaining skills?
Do you need opportunities for reflection, to connect with a simpler way of living and a break from the modern lifestyle?
Are you looking for self-development and growth?
Then this 4 week training program will help you immensely.
This 4-week program offers:
- the Explore Your Self 7 day introductory retreat makes up the first week
- the following 3 weeks allow you to immerse yourself in an inspiring yogic lifestyle
- the chance to be part of a community living a life of simplicity, mindfulness and service to support the growth and well-being of all
- supported introduction to new areas of growth, responsibility and learning in a supported and accepting environment
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals per day, with brunch and dinner on Sundays
- participation in our regular daily schedule of programs including: Hatha Yoga (4 days per week), Mantra Yoga (chanting), Meditations, Yoga Nidra relaxation, and Karma Yoga (yoga of action and selfless service)
Mentorship and life skills development in areas such as:
- twice weekly mentoring with an Anahata teacher
- healthy cooking and kitchen management
- organic gardening and landscape design
- management experience
- maintenance and eco building
- admin and office assistance
- caring for a small retreat centre
The first week, our introductory Explore Your Self retreat
, offers an introduction to an ongoing yogic lifestyle. Experience bringing together different yoga and meditation practices for an enhanced level of understanding. Receive a broad range of tools to take away with you in order to start supporting yourself through the hustle and bustle of life. And it leads beautifully in to the following 3 weeks of the Yogic Life Skills retreat, where you will cultivate these skills further.
This extended retreat is an opportunity for self-discovery and development in a supportive environment surrounded by some of the most stunning nature NZ has to offer. No previous yoga experience necessary - everybody is welcome!
For more detail go to our Yogic Life Skills Training program
Start Time: from 5pm Monday - arrival/registration
Finish Time: 11am Sunday
Complimentary pick up: Monday 29th January 5.45pm Takaka I-site
Complimentary drop off: Sunday 25th February 11am back to Takaka I-site
Payment is for 27 nights
Full Price: NZ$1445
Early Bird: If full payment made by 30th Dec 2017 10% discount (use promo code EB10 on booking form)
Price includes shared accommodation (except camping option), all meals and the full retreat programme.
Limited private room options are available. To find out more, please email us directly.
Private sessions with a Swami/teacher are available by appointment:
For more information, a booking form and payment information please email yoga at anahata-retreat.org.nz or call 03 5259887.