Join us at the stunning Aio Wira Centre for an enriching weekend, as you explore and enhance your relationships with your Self and others. Develop powerful tools to live life to its fullest.
Life is full of relationships–professional, romantic, family, friends and community.
Relationships can be the source of our greatest happiness or biggest challenges. Past conditioning, present views and the relationship with our selves influences how we connect to and communicate with others.
Explore your relationship with yourself and others and learn yogic practices that assist you in positive communication skills. Gain the ability to remain balanced even when faced with difficult relationships.
This retreat is not a 'couples' retreat as such, but explores all the relationships you may have in your life. Friends, family, parents and children, colleagues and work partners, students and teachers, and even just acquaintances - all these relationships have a similar dynamic and can be understood and enhanced through the skills learnt in this retreat.
We will be using yoga tools such as
- awareness meditation
- Yoga Nidra relaxation
- learning to manage and express emotions safely with yoga practices
- working with body postures that send messages to the people around us
- learning to connect to the breath to create the gap so we can act rather than react
- havan (fire ceremony) and kirtan (shared singing)
Participants are welcome to book extra nights and extra meals directly with Aio Wira.
Many people like to come on the Friday night, so mention this when you are booking (extra cost).
There is also an on-site jacuzzi and spa pool for a warm evening relaxation.
Join Swami Karma Karuna and Sannyasin Atmabhava
amidst the deeply beautiful and serene environment of the Waitakere Ranges, west of Auckland at Aio Wira Centre.
Swami Karma Karuna
- founding member and director of Anahata Yoga Retreat, NZ, is a dedicated, intuitive yoga teacher with more than 25 years experience. She teaches around the globe including furthering her training and offering yoga sadhana courses yearly in India. Specialising in Yoga Nidra, Prana Vidya, Chakras, and Yoga for Women's Health, she is committed to sharing simple, practical and powerful yoga techniques for transformation.
- was a long-time resident of Anahata Yoga Retreat and now teaches in Wellington. He came to yoga because of health reasons and the practical and scientific methods immediately made a strong impression. He is a living example of how health can be transformed through yoga. His passion is in sharing the simple and readily accessible practices that bring about transformation with specific interests in Yogic Lifestyle, Diet & Nutrition, Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra and Kirtan.
A unique opportunity to receive practices and insights to suit your personality, body type, health challenges and get direction or a personal program, therapeutic applications and health consultations according to your needs. Available by appointment as there will be limited private sessions during the programme.
Aio Wira Centre, near Auckland (Off Te Henga Rd, off Scenic Drive North)
Early Bird: If paid in full by 4th May 10% discount
Full Price: NZ$450
Includes 2 nights shared accommodation, all meals and teachings.
Day options available by request.
9am Saturday - arrival/registration
Finish Time: 11am Monday
__Bookings and Information:
Anahata Yoga Retreat__
PH: +64 (3) 525 9887
EMAIL: yoga at anahata-retreat.org.nz